Wednesday, August 22, 2007

-claps hands-

for a person that's normally online 24/7 [okay, maybe like 8 hours avg even though i never initiate conversations],

I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED!



i didn't go online yesterday and today! :D
okay, except for around 5 minutes ytd cause i needed to ask some stuff!

but its still an achievement hohoho! ^^




because i've got to

CHIONNGGG my geography. yes i know, its abit too last minute.
BUT geog is my favourite subject so i've gotta do well! :D



AND i've gotta practise my piano. exam's coming sooonn


and for some VERY NICE REASON.


i played like seriously better than usual today.
maybe cause i played after i bathed. i should do that from now on, wheeeee!






yes i'm still feeling accomplished and nice, i'll play for around 40 minutes more and i'll go study my GEOGRAPHY


and btw mdmsim made me switch places with chongrui T.T

which is right at the back of the class. rarrrr, i like my normal place! D:





right okay whatever,


mugging piano and geog mode now! :DDDD
byebye!




EMMA

-once upon a broken heart

No comments: